Leading team Operational since October 2013, FONSIS has a team with diverse professional experience, acquired in commercial and investment banking, investment funds, auditing and consulting firms, as well as in different sectors of the business. 'economy. With its national and international experience (Africa, America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East), the FONSIS team will accompany you in your projects.
Papa Demba Diallo
Chief Executive Officier FONSIS SA
- Managing Director of Fonsis SA since April 2019, Papa Demba Diallo joined FONSIS in 2014 as Executive Director in charge of the investment process in charge of Digital, Services, Infrastructures and Industry.
- Demba has spent more than 20 years in the information technology sector, with leading telecom operators such as BT or Equant and OEMs such as Lucent Technologies and CoSine.
- He was for 9 years, member of the executive committee of SONATEL, in his capacity as General Manager of Orange Business Services
- He has held various positions ranging from sales to technical operations in Europe, Africa and Silicon Valley
- Demba holds 2 MSc from Télécom Sud Paris and a Master's degree in Management Sciences (MSG) from Paris-Dauphine
- Demba is also a former troop child of Prytanée Militaire de Saint-Louis.
Serigne Dame Diakhoumpa
Executive Director in change of fundraising in debt projects & Administrative and Financial Director
- He joined FONSIS in 2014 as Administrative and Financial Director, a position he currently holds concurrently with that of Executive Director in charge of fundraising in project debt.
- Serigne has over 16 years of professional experience in Finance, Banking, Taxation and Industry across West Africa, including 11 years as Manager or Director (CFO, Financial Controller) He held the position of Chief Financial Officer in 3 major African Banks for 12 years (Top 10 African Banks)
- Serigne holds a Master's degree in Finance, Banking and Risk Management from the University Paris 13 in FRANCE and a Master's Degree in Audit, Finance and Taxation at the Institute of Training in Administration and Business Creation (IFACE ) of the Cheikh Anta Diop University of Dakar in SENEGAL