Effective since October 2013, FONSIS has a team with diverse professional experiences, acquired in investment and commercial banking, investment funds, audit and consulting firm as well as in different sectors of the economy.
With its local as well as international experience across Africa, America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East, the FONSIS team will accompany you in your projects.
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Papa Demba Diallo, ICT and Services Executive Officer (Health, Transportation, Tourism, Education,...)
- Almost 20 years of experience in IT, both with leading operators such as BT, Equant; and equipment suppliers such as Lucent Technologies, CoSine , etc.
- Member of the executive committee of SONATEL for 9 years, as CEO of Orange Business Services
- Held various positions ranging from sales to technical operations consultant in Europe, Africa, and in the Silicon Valley
- Two Masters at Telecom Sud Paris and one Bachelor’s Degree in Management (MSG) at Paris-Dauphine
Serigne Dame Diakhoumpa, Chief Financial and Accounting Officer
- Over 14 years of professional experience in Finance, Banking, Tax, and industry across West Africa, including 11 years in positions of Manager or Director (CFO, financial controller)
- CFO of 3 major African banks over the past 12 years (Top 10 African banks)
- Masters in Finance, Banking and Risk Management at the University of Paris 13, France
- Masters in Audit, Finance, and Tax at the Administration and Business Development Training Institute (IFACE), University Cheikh Anta Diop of Dakar, Senegal.
Mamadou Mbaye, Polytechnique, engineer of the National School of Statistics and Economic Administration Executive Director in charge of Energy and Mines
- 17 years of work experience in Commodities trading, Investment banking and Fund management across Europe and Asia of which 10 years in managerial / executive positions.
- Former Chief Investment Officer of a Private Equity firm with a focus on Africa, investing mainly in Energy, Mining and Infrastructure.
- Graduate from the National School for Statistics and Economic Administration, Paris, France
- Graduate of the Ecole Polytechnique in Paris, France
- Fluent in English and French